Thursday 4 June 2009

E.M and Planning > "pRiSOn" bReAkz #2#

Kay.. I went back to Institute that Sunday night..
with the plan that I will go back home on the following day after finish meeting Mr G and settled some stupid problems with my B.M lecturer..
well, there's only a few of us left in the hostel who chose to go back a bit later than the others... The name lists were as below:

Guys: Amer, Ulwi
Girls: Aza, Kechik, Ewa, Ain, Yeen, Eela, Dia, and me, Swan^^v

I was the only person who went back there after received the msg... oh~~~ I'm so guai ^^
some of us have planed to go home on Monday night,and have bought the tickets...

but...but...
on Monday morning..
Here comes the bad news...
Mr G. send the message to Amer ...
All of us can only go back on Friday and that means.....
we gt to stay and we cnt go back at all....
Gosh~

E.M (Emergency meeting) was held at Mami, the attendance was taken..
comes out ..we all choose to stay back till Friday..jadi budak baik^^

Well, for me , it was okay for me to stay back as long as i have something to play or movies to watch in the hostel..Plus, I memang have to go back to institute for my JPP course that weekend.
However, for the rest of them, which have nothing on during that weekend, it was so so so unfair to them man~~ kesian mereka...
Just imagine if you were them, guys....
So.. there goes their tickets...~BURNED~

Haih..What to do?
We have no class...got to stay in the hostel with our boring games... everyday report our attendance..Life is like in prison(well, i'm not saying our life were sux)...haha..lolz..

It was fun though, every night we have our meeting at cafe ...
we planned our daily schedule, considering our budget of course..
Life in inst. was never been such free before ..haha..lolxP

shh..we were coming up with something.. watch out for my next post^^

No comments: