Wednesday 3 June 2009

If only.... > "pRiSOn" bReAkz #1#

This happened right after our first degree year one exam...
We finished our exam one week earlier than other students...
Somehow, i guess maybe there might be some miscommunication or something, many people in my cohort thought that they could go back to hometown early, without taking notes that our actual mid-year-holiday will only be started one week after that...Well, initially , I was one of the "people" which I had mentioned above...hehe

I went back on that friday night^^ yeee....

I thought I could take a few day breaks after my exam and go back to IP on next Thursday night for my JPP Course at Pulau Langkawi... And guess what... The first thing that I saw when i first stepped into my house are some messages, popped up in my phone... Those are some forwarded messages from my coursemates and the message's contents were something like below...

1. All of us was never given permission to go back after our exam.
2. The department, institutes, uni, were upset with our behaviours. Some appropriate actions will be taken for students who went back home early.
3. Mr G wants all 58 of us back to school on next monday for our uni lect. wants to see us.

*sweat* Oh man~~~~"tutt" ..what a "popping" news I have...
I was damn so mad when I saw those messages ...
I was mad because it's very leceh for me to go back to my inst. I have packed all my belongings into my locker...
Man~ Imagine I have to unpacked those things again~~~lazy neh
Haiz -.-''....If only I gt the message just before i decided to go home early...
Haih.. it is my fault too ...i'm not suppose to have holidays before our actual holiday starts...and I'm suppose to wait the institute to give permission for us to go home early...

Kay...kay... I am a good gal...I will go back to inst. on Sunday night^^...@#$%^&!.. *mumbling and grumbling*
If only....
Ishh!!

No comments: