Sunday 22 March 2009

Me>>> a Black Swan^^

I'm a black Swan~~~(hey, that's remind me, "Black Swan" is a name of a book publisher rite?)
duh, whatever~~
Hu hu hu...T.T
I have become darker...sob sob..
well... padan muka I...it is the result of not applying sunblock when going to play in the carnival...

During the one-week holiday... I went to help my form-6 friends to manage a holiday camp..
The camp was held in Cinta Sayang Golf Resort for 3 days and 2 nights and was joined by teenagers between age 15 to 20.


It was an interesting camp after all ... I was in charged of managing the station game on Monday morning..It was fun... and I din regret to become a black Swan^^
Here're some shots of the camp~~

Spotted me?
Tarik Tali ~~

After the station game~~ splashing time!!

~~The AJK and the participants~~

It was really nice... Thanks Bihun for inviting me to join over ...thanks for the camp, it brings my form 6 friendsback together ...It is great to see you all again, guys...
Miss you all guys~~^^

p/s: Btw, would like to take this chance to congratulate my friends Yun Ting, Shi hao and Hao Ren for their great acheivements...
"Congratz for getting 4 flats in ur STPM^^ I'm so proud of you all ... muackss..:)"

7 comments:

kacipcrew said...

o.. nice resort.. wish could go there too :( sry 4 not commenting.. quite bz.. ahhaha

Burung Puyuh said...

kamu juga sudah menjadi hitam ya....haha..
kesian sama kamu...

I Love Baconnn said...

Ohh, where u get the pics d ??
Bihun.

Nobita Swan*.^ said...

Apin:
i took it from my sis... somehow my sis got it .. duno where she gt those pics though...

chris federick said...

looks like fun... mayb should do cohort trip thr.

Ilyana Fauzy said...

lapa... :(

Ilyana Fauzy said...

update2:)