Thursday 12 March 2009

Nona's drama...

Conflicts ... I hate conflicts~

Good morning, students...
Today , we are going to learn about "conflicts"..
Below is an example...let us see...


Recently in girls' dormitories, there're some ideas saying that we have to do some decoration in our dorm in order to have "suasana keceriaan"(cheerfulness) around us...-.-''

I wonder whose idea is that~~

~~Some of the murals in my floor~~

It's good to have gotong-royong in my block..

but, guess we wouldn't have any "cheerfulness" in our dorm if something happened like this...

so now let's see what happened to my floor...*swt*

Actually, i don't know the details of the whole incident, I guess this happened when a leader couldn't manage well her subordinates and decided to put up some "notices" to gain some attentions...duh~

I found out this when I went to brush my teeth at 1 in the morning...

~The so-called notice~


the p/s notice>>>


but then, somebody reply.... (the person is still a mystery though)
even so, i salute her for her bravery to fight against the "biggest" in my dorm ...
Bravo~ Bravo~


I wonder who did it all.. the paper doesn't talk, nor make any noise...but then it is conflict...
Guess the title "silent conflict" should be very suit with it...
So....students.. what do we learned from the incident above?

Lesson learned:
1) it is important to learn to control our emotions..
2) communication between leaders and subordinators is truly vital...
3) Becareful when u want to simply blah out your feelings through any notice... or else (u may use microphone to announce or speak out your thoughts)
4) Check your English before posted your notice...(Take note: there's no such word as" squeeze kerjasama" and what the heck is the word "freakin body" do for??
5) Learn English well...

So, class, that's the lesson for today...Please do a reflection and submit it before our next class...thx...

p/s: Even it is something whihc is not related with me at all...I wrote this because i was very angry ...
Stupid notices~~

To people who wrote the notices : Please reflect yourself ....

No comments: